Wednesday, August 26, 2009



Illamasqua Verbal
So I finally swatched my entire UK Illamasqua haul. Verbal was the last one that needed to see the light of day...and I'll be honest, I put it off as long as possible. I bought it sight unseen from the Illamasqua website before Sephora started carrying the line. I was gambling it would be a dusty grey but I was wrong. It was not pretty in the bottle.
Turns out it isn't pretty IRL either.
I'm sure someone, somewhere can wear it beautifully. On me it looks like a bad concealer job. It reminds me of when I was in my late teens and I decided I would look better if i covered up my freckles. I bought the shade that matched them and applied an even coat of makeup. Took one look in the mirror and tossed the bottle and scrubbed my face. eeewww...never a good look going 4 shades darker then your skin.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have this? Would you be willing to sell it?

    ReplyDelete