Saturday, November 7, 2009

zoya indigo

misa blueberry glaze

nicole blind date blues

mac moody blue

china glaze indian ocean and misa blueberry glaze (twins)

creative nocturnal

chanel nuit de russie

creative blue blood

chanel cosmic blue

chanel blue satin

rimmel electric

loreal jet

nails inc kabaret

maybelline acoustic azure

sally hansen music charm


there was a time where i made it my goal in life to own every single blackened blue ever made. every. single. one.
i came pretty close.

5 comments:

  1. I love this shade. The only problem is most of them look alike. A non-nail fanactic would ask why do you need all of the same color? I trust these have different finishes. I probably could dig up plenty of near dupes or exact dupes. Very annoying as I spend more money and run out of more space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually totally agree. I purged a lot of these...I kept only the ones with the best application and wear. I think Chanel Blue Satin was the biggest let down of the bunch. So dark in low light that is was just black.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great comparisons... although you do make me want things I cannot have...

    also I tagged you for the kreativ blogger award

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hな人妻たちの社交場、割り切った付き合いも当然OK!欲求不満のエロ人妻たちを好みに合わせてご紹介します。即会い、幼な妻、セレブ、熟女、SM妻、秘密、以上6つのジャンルから遊んでみたい女性を選んでください

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1日5万円~が手に入るサイドビジネスのご案内です。男狂いのセレブ女性はネットで知り合った男を次々に金の力で食い散らかしています。そんな女性を手玉にとって大金を稼いでみませんか

    ReplyDelete