Tuesday, September 1, 2009

KO Black over OPI Yoga-ta Get this Blue

KO Black over Barielle Camo

KO black
Zoya Posh
I still am undecided about how often I will indulge in the Matte trend. I have ridges on my ring fingers and I don't like to overbuff because it can make my nails weak, so wearing a matte requires me to come to terms with them when I usually work to hide them. Also, no matte that I have tried yet has lasted more then 1 day. With or without basecoat.
I do love KO black. It's like a vacuum it's so dark and deep and flatte. It really looks cool with the konad and because it is so opaque in 1 coat it gives great coverage with the pattern.
I like that Zoya seems to still have some sheen even though it's not shiny. It gives the polish a nice depth.
I think the real strong point for mattes would be the quick drying/1 coat factor. They are great for putting on a quick mani for a night out. You can practically put your mani on as you go out the door and it would dry in no time and look fantastic.

2 comments:

  1. Great konading! The KO looks surreal somehow, like a black hole. I'm glad I found your blog BTW!

    ReplyDelete