Monday, September 7, 2009

not in kansas anymore red *HTF
tucumcari boys n' berry *HTF
sopi meet for drinks
wine not party *HTF
black magic mountain *HTF
malaga wine
mrs. o'leary's bbq
(lpad) lincoln park after dark
(lpam) lincoln park at midnight
pueblo plum *HTF
can you tapas this
sopi i'm with brad
sopi caffeine fix
black cherry chutney
we'll always have paris
So my last mani lasted forever....Mac Dry Martini. I finally just had to take it off because after 4 days, I get grow out and that makes me twitchy!
When I don't feel like anything in particular, one of my comfort zones is Vampy. I thought I would post my favorite selections for the classic Vampy mani. There are so many brands and versions of vampy I'll start with a few of my red family OPI.
*HTF means they are no longer in productions and quite impossible to locate.

No comments:

Post a Comment