Thursday, October 29, 2009

So...I'm taking it back...old school. When this first hit everyone went wild about it!
I also want to mention that this picture of Lancome le Magnetique bordeaux esmee' has been stolen more times then I like to think about. I originally posted it on MUA and then was asked by Michelle of ALU to use it. (I gave her total permission)
Since then I have seen it on just about every kind of blog/website. All without my permission. If you see it...it's been stolen. Most of the sites it's still on have told me to F myself and refused to take it down. So...I'm at a point that if you see it...ignore it...but I do thank everyone who has gone to the trouble to tell me. I appreciate that!
Le Magnetique is a very pretty raisin plum sort of shimmer. by itself it reminds me of CND Cuppa Joe or OPI eat n' eggplant.
My first time trying the star I missed my pinky nail. i waited too long to hold the magnet up to it and the star never pulled up to the surface.
Make sure and give it some really good shakes before you use it. Get those particles spread around!
Be fast with the magnet!
this amazing polish reminds me that polish can be awesome and different. the funky chunky's let us down...but amen for trying! when a brand hits the mark we get stuff like this!
they made a blue one but didn't release it in the US. what a waste!! I want to see these released in all the colors here! Come on!

3 comments:

  1. that blue one is amazing! i love the idea of an actual star appearing on a blue polish... it's a nice play on the idea of a starry night sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful. I love the large size of your photos. Really fantastic. I don't own any of this type of polish. Wish it would be released here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could I please use one of these photos for my blog. Credit will be given.
    Hannah
    dollface-makeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete