Friday, December 11, 2009

rbl purple haze

rbl teal

rbl lulu and plie'

rbl concrete jungle

rbl under the stars

rbl bruised

rbl scrangie

rbl orbis non sufficit

rbl mismas (not totally accurate but yes, you need it :))

rbl glamourpuss

rbl no more war

rbl grunge...a 100% must have

rbl lelia (forgive the typo)
rbl moulin rouge

rbl dead calm

comps of stormy and CJ

revamp (now named black russian...they had to change it due to some legal issue)

Such a rare occurrence!!! Rescue Beauty Lounge is having a sale. 12/15/2009! I hope this helped ?!

4 comments:

  1. This was AMAZING. Thank you so much!! How could I make a decision without you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure it helped--I wanted 2 and now I want like 6 or 7 thanks to you! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for posting all these. I think I went for 9, they'll be my first RBL's and I have high hopes. I'm a huge fan of Nails Inc cremes and I'm thinking RBL will be even better, if that's possible! I went for all 3 blogger colours, grunge, NMW, Teal, Dead Calm, Stormy & Purple Haze.

    ReplyDelete