Thursday, March 18, 2010

rescue beauty lounge diddy mow

diddy mow is a gorgeous soft green with just a hint of shimmer...i always prefer a straight creme but the shimmer in this doesn't bother me at all..it really adds to the depth and softness of this color. it's amazing!

rescue beauty lounge 360

360 is a beautiful slate blue. the subtle shimmer is only in full sun.

rescue beauty lounge bangin

LOVE!
Ji is amazing. she not only made a 'bright' coral-red that isn't neon or matte...it's opaque in 1 coat! i swatched it last of the 3 and didn't prep my nails as well as I should have so I apologize for the remains of 360. I know I'll get better/neater pics of Bangin soon when i wear it for a full mani....I can't wait. <3

As always with RBL...all 3 were smooooth application, opaque in 1 coat, easy to control, and dried glossy.

6 comments:

  1. These are are all gorgeous! *waits patiently for these to be sold again*

    ReplyDelete
  2. diddy mow --- fabulous!!!!
    http://lisainfl-nailedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diddy Mow is fantastic, but I wouldn't kick 360 out bed, I mean off my nails, either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always with your swatches these are fantastic!!! I could buy all Rescue Beauty Lounge polishes if I was in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous nails, application and colour! I thought Diddy Mow was ugly, but looking at it on you, I want it now!

    ReplyDelete